WhiteRoseBrussels – Photography Competition
January 27, 2017
We invite staff, students and alumni at the universities of Leeds, Sheffield and York to take part in our photo competition!
Prizes – a voucher worth £100 for the winner of each category, £50 for the runner up and £20 for third place.
The three categories are:
My Yorkshire: We would like you to show us your best views of Yorkshire scenery, whether this is the rolling hills of the Yorkshire Dales & North Yorkshire Moors or splendid views of the cities in Yorkshire. Essentially, we want to see the best of what our beautiful county has to offer.
My University: We would love for our entrants to show off their creative skills by taking eye catching shots of university buildings. This way visitors to our office in Brussels will have a unique insight to what the university looks like from angles not previously seen before.
My Research: Well, what are you researching? We’d love for you to share a picture of it with us. Are you out in the field? Are you based in a laboratory doing innovative modelling or at the cutting edge of jet engine research? We’d love to see what you do; no research field is excluded!
Terms & Conditions:
- We request that you submit a standard resolution version of your photograph but also have a high resolution version so that they can be enlarged and displayed proudly on our office walls here in Brussels.
- Maximum of three photographs submissions per category per person.
- Vouchers are only payable on receipt of high resolution photographs if selected by the panel of judges.
- The completion will be judged by the White Rose Team and their decision is final.
- Photographs must be your own original shots and if selected for the prize you will be required to sign a disclaimer stating that it’s your own work and we are allowed to have your photograph on display in our office and that you are happy for us to use the images for other promotional material.
- Deadline for entry is 12 noon on the 31st March 2017.
- Vouchers can be for pretty much any high street or online shop (Topshop, Amazon, John Lewis, Next, Game etc).
You can submit your entry in a number of ways:
Tag us on Instagram @whiterosebrussels
Tweet us: @WhiteRoseBxl
Email: email@example.com (please include ‘Photo Comp’ in the subject heading)
Any questions? Email Sam Dawkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)