Date - Friday, 24th June 2016 (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
We are now accepting contributions for the WRDTC Interdisciplinary Summer Conference on Education in 21st Century to be held in King’s Manor, University of York on Friday, 24th June 2016.
This graduate student event will provide a unique opportunity for participants from the WR DTC consortium to present their research related to education to peers from various disciplines at a high profile Conference. WISE21 Conference attendees will include academics and research students from departments of Education, Sociology, Management, Psychology, Sciences, Philosophy, History, English Literature and others, all interested in issues related to education.
Contributors are welcome to submit paper or poster proposals related but not limited to the following thematic areas:
- Global and citizenship education
- History, politics and philosophy in education
- TESOL and language learning/teaching
- Sociology and psychology in education
- Inequality, social justice and special needs
- Children’s literature and the arts
- Science, maths and technology in education.
Please note the following:
To submit Abstract please complete the Submission Form and email to email@example.com
Abstracts will be evaluated by a review panel.
All presenters will be informed of the outcome in late April 2016.
Please see the link for more information.