11th Research Students’ Education Conference 2017
Date - Wednesday, 17th May 2017 (All Day)
The RSEC 2017 team would like to invite you all to our 11th Research Students’ Education Conference 2017 to be held at the University House, University of Leeds on 17 May. This year our conference theme is “Impact of your Research”.
Being a conference by students for students for the past 11 years, we aim to provide a platform for bringing all Education PGR community together.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 31st March 2017. Please send no more than 250 word abstract for a presentation and/or a poster to email@example.com.
There are many benefits of presenting and attending this conference. You will have the opportunity to:
- Present you work (work in- progress is welcome) in a friendly atmosphere
- Get valuable feedback from experienced Academic staff and from your session attendees
- Meet fellow PGR students and benefit from their experiences.
- Benefit from formal and informal discussions
- Expand you academic networking and increase the opportunity for research collaborations
- Start thinking of the Impact of your Research
- Get to hear from our very knowledgeable and renowned scholar and academic keynote speaker Dr. Prof. Patricia Thomson
All this will be totally free of cost and on top of that you will surely enjoy our great friendly lunch!
RSEC Team 2017
For more information: http://www.education.leeds.ac.uk/research/research-students-education-conference